1972 Johannesburg, South Africa
- Solo Exhibition - The Bends - Knysna Fine Art
- Opening group show: "These Four Walls" Cape Town.
- Painting for "The Coke side of life," project, Amalgamated Beverages, Johannesburg.
- Two paintings Included in "Laugh It Off Annual" #3 - "Humourology."
- Solo Exhibition "Mystic Eye" - Investment Art - Cape Town
- 14th Solo Exhibition - "Luminous mysteries" David Brown Fine Art - Johannesburg.
- Magazine feature: Habitat Magazine (November/December issue)
- "Portrait of an African" for Portrait Exhibition, AVA, Cape Town.
- Three commissions for Scholtz residence, Cape Town
- Opening group show: David Brown Fine Art, Johannesburg.
- Contributes a further eight fire-paintings to "The Creative Block."
- Interviewed for "Kuns Kafee" SABC3.
- Attempts, and manages, 17 seconds of absolute mental silence.
- 5 Commissions for private collections.
- Successfully channeled the Entity Frikkie Swanepoel.
- Participates in the Group show "Ten" at the Everard Read Gallery, Cape Town, celebrating ten years of democracy, as part of the Cape Town Festival.
- 8 "Oil and Fire" paintings for the "Creative Block" project - Hollard Private Insurance, Johannesburg.
- Statue commissioned in the interest of providing a spiritual focal-point for atheists.
- Chops wood, carries water.
- Contributes drawings to "Fooding about with Topsi"- an artists' recipe book by renowned chef Topsi Venter.
- Contributes to "Mindscapes" exhibition, 3rd I Gallery, Cape Town.
- 13th Solo Exhibition - Knysna Fine Art - Knysna
- Included in "The Collector's Guide to Art and Artists in South Africa"
- 12th Solo Exhibition - Knysna Fine Art - Knysna
- Launches satirical newspaper "The Observer"
- Appointed as Editor of "The Observer" and Director of its Art Fund.
- Solo Exhibition at "Namaste" as Part of the "Walking the Street" Festival - Observatory Featured on first Episode of "Innertainment" - SABC Featured as first "artist of the week" at launch of Global Arts Information
- Featured artist in first publication of "AHUM" magazine.
- "Tastings" Group Exhibition - Klarity Gallery
- Interviewed with "Observer" collaborator, Louw Venter, for DS - T.V.
- "Telling Tales" group exhibition - 3rd I Gallery
- Solo Exhibition - "Obs Cafe" - Observatory
- Group exhibtition - Grafiti Gallery - Cape Town
- Short stories included in "Urban One," published by Spearhead
- Group Exhibition"Artists From the Cape" - Old Arts Gallery, University of Pretoria
- Artichoke - "Catharsis" Exhibition - Johannesburg
- Commissioned to produce a statue of the Virgin for the Roman Catholic Church - Kimberley
- Collaborates in "Falling Awake" with the Heel Arts Collective for the One City Many Cultures Festival- Cape Town
- Solo Exhibition - Third I Gallery
- Solo Exhibition - Chelsea Gallery, Wynberg Exhibited at the 1999
- Lightworker's Conference - New York City
- Solo Exhibition "Clouds"- Amani Wine farm, Stellenbosch
- Solo Exhibition "To hell with Reality" - Intecaf, Observatory
- Group Exhibition - Arts Association Bellville
- Goes for a Brain Scan - Claremont Medi-clinic
- Group Exhibition "year 2000" - Chelsea Gallery, Wynberg
- Exhibition of Whale Paintings - Grobellaar Hall, Hermanus - Two Oceans Aquarium
- Forms new band "Psycho-Pop"
- Group Exhibition - Peter Visser Antiques